AVAILABLE FOR PRE-COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY
Please select the tickets on the right hand column and complete the ticket reservation process. You will receive an email when you have completed the process successfully. Tickets are reserved on a first-come, first served basis. All tickets are electronic and must be purchased using this online system. We will confirm the e-ticket and roster at the bus loading for each trip.
*International students may use the address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. All tickets are electronic, so they will not be shipped to a physical address.
- Tickets purchased using this system serve as reservations only. Venue tickets will be distributed day-of
- Only vaccinated + booster students are eligible for Falling Water and Kentuck Knob and all participants MUST have a copy of their vaccination proof (photos on phones are accetable)
- All travelers MUST wear masks on all transportation and adhere to venue rules and procedures
- All trip participants MUST wear their Pre-College wristbands at all times
- Each trip will have a standing-waitlist line at the bus stop for no-shows or extra tickets
- All food, beverage, souvenir purchases on all trips are the responsibility and choices of participants.
- Day-of phone number for immediate answer: 412 268-8182
- Kentuck Knob - a Frank Lloyd Wright masterpiece Saturday, July 9 (bus loading 10am, returning 5p)
- Falling Water - Saturday, July 9 (bus loading 10am, returning 5p) - Tour another Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural masterpiece
- "Kinky Boots" Musical with the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera - Sunday, July 10 (bus loading 1pm, returning 5:30pm)
- Kennywood Amusement Park - Saturday, July 16 (bus loading 10:30am, returning 9:30pm)
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Miami Marlins MLB game - Saturday, July 23 (buses loading 5pm, return 10:30pm) - Pre-Capella sings the National Anthem and a day of classic baseball.